You’ve got your hands on Scion and Subaru’s latest sports car and yet it hungers for more power. Get rid of the restrictive factory catalytic converter with Motiv Concepts’ Test Pipe and never look back. The high-quality, 2.5-inch RathGibson 304 stainless steel tube gets our signature beautiful brushed finish for the flawless look. Best of all, it’s a quick bolt-on installation thanks to our custom stainless steel bracket that utilizes all factory locations.
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets to install.
- Fits: All 2013-up Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Models (including automatic and right-hand drive models)
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 2.5-inch tube
- Custom one-piece Mandrel-belt tubing
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- Includes all new gasket and hardware (rear exit uses factory donut gasket)
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only