The all-new Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ has brought back the ‘sport’ in sports car, but its 200-hp may not be enough for you. So what better way to get a reliable boost in power than by getting it a Motiv Concepts High Flow Catalytic Converter? Constructed with 2.5-inch U.S. made RathGibson tube, the HFC is a quick install and bolts right in place of the factory catalytic converter. The 100-percent stainless steel construction is further highlighted by our signature brilliant brushed finish while the custom stainless steel bracket ensures a factory fit.
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets to install.
- Fits: All 2013-up Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Models (including automatic and right-hand drive models)
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 2.5-inch tube
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converter (200-cell count) from Magnaflow
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- Includes all new gasket and hardware (rear exit uses factory donut gasket)
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only