Got a supercharger for your 2011-2013 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT and want to take advantage of every bit of the forced induction? Motiv Concepts’ Test Pipes eliminate any restrictive catalytic converter from your exhaust system, maximizing the potential of your Mustang. We start with RathGibson 3-inch stainless steel tube and apply our signature beautiful brushed finish before welding on 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges. The O2 bung gets spaced out to help eliminate potential check engine lights, and our products ship with all new gaskets and hardware so it’s ready to bolt-on.
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. This product will not bolt-onto a long-tube header setup. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Motiv Concepts does its best to engineer its products to prevent the check engine light from illuminating. However, variables such as additional aftermarket parts may cause the check engine light to come on. We cannot guarantee that a check engine light will not trigger with the use of our product.
Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets to install.
- Fits: 2011-2013 Ford Mustang GT V8 Models
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 3-inch tube
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- O2 bung spaced out to eliminate potential sensor errors
- Includes all new gaskets and hardware
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only