Loving your 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT but wish it packed a little more punch? Motiv Concepts’ 2011-2013 Ford Mustang GT High Flow Catalytic Converters were designed and engineered to minimize restriction and power loss by maximizing the flow of exhaust gases through 200-cell count Magnaflow high flow cats. Starting with 3-inch RathGibson tube, we give it our signature beautiful brushed finish before forming the exit tube in order to retain the factory clamp. The pair of HFCs ship with all new gaskets and hardware, so you can quickly drop out your factory catalytic converters and bolt these bad boys on.
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. This product will not bolt-onto a long-tube header setup. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Motiv Concepts does its best to engineer its products to prevent the check engine light from illuminating. However, variables such as additional aftermarket parts may cause the check engine light to come on. We cannot guarantee that a check engine light will not trigger with the use of our product.
Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets to install.
- Fits: 2011-2013 Ford Mustang GT V8 Models
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 3-inch tube
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converters (200-cell count) from Magnaflow
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- Includes all new gaskets and hardware
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only