The Camaro has returned in full form over the recent years, boasting good ‘ol American muscle under the hood. But like every other sports car on the market, more performance never hurt anybody and that’s what Motiv Concepts’ 2010-2012 Chevrolet Camaro V8 / SS High Flow Catalytic Converters strive to do. Sold in pairs, the 2.5-inch RathGibson tubing gets Mandrel bent before receiving our signature beautiful brushed finish. 200-cell high flow Magnaflow catalytic converters lets your V8 breathe while the spaced-out O2 bung helps eliminate the possibility of a check engine light.
Please note that all products are designed as OE replacement units. Fitment may vary if you are running aftermarket headers and/or an aftermarket exhaust system. This product will not bolt-onto a long-tube header setup. Please contact a sales representative if you have any questions.
Motiv Concepts does its best to engineer its products to prevent the check engine light from illuminating. However, variables such as additional aftermarket parts may cause the check engine light to come on. We cannot guarantee that a check engine light will not trigger with the use of our product.
Includes all necessary hardware and gaskets to install.
- Fits: 2010-2012 Chevrolet Camaro V8 / SS Models
- 100-percent stainless steel construction
- U.S. made RathGibson 2.5-inch tube
- Signature beautiful brushed finish
- Metallic Substrate Catalytic Converters (200-cell count) from Magnaflow
- 3/8-inch thick stainless steel flanges
- Includes all new gaskets and hardware
- Complete bolt-on
- Made in U.S.A. with Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for off-road use only